- 1 Best CPU Cooler for i5 8400 | intel processor cooler master
- 1.1 Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile best CPU cooler for i5
- 1.2 Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo i5-8400 CPU Cooler
- 1.3 Intel E97379-001 Core CPU cooler for i5 8400
- 1.4 SilverStone Technology SST-AR11 SFF 95 Watt Intel 115X CPU Cooler
- 1.5 Archgon RGB Radiator Fan best i5 8400 CPU Cooler with Bright LED Colors
- 1.6 FAQ i5-8400
Best CPU Cooler for i5 8400 | intel processor cooler master
Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile best CPU cooler for i5
i71C is a newly designed air cooler that compatible with Intel LGA 115X sockets. Compact design perfectly fits All in One systems or limited form factor cases. Anodized Black Aluminum fins stacked with copper provide excellent heat dissipation. 120mm diameter RGB fan with long life expectancy, durable materials, strong airflow, and low noise output. Keeping your CPU Cool is one of the main tasks when building a PC.
Product dimensions – MxWxD 4.8 x 4.8 x 3.4 inches
Brand – Cooler Master
Power connector type – 4-pin
Rated power – 2.4
Cooling method – Air cooling
Compatible devices – Desktop PC
- Intel LGA1200/115X compatible; airflow 37 CFM; noise level 25.0 decibels
- Ultra-thin 60mm design is ideal for all-in-one systems or limited-size enclosures.
- Anodized black aluminum blades and a copper insert provide excellent heat dissipation.
- The 120 mm diameter RGB fan is ready with more than 16.7 million colour options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and as rock RGB LED.
- Processor socket support – LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo i5-8400 CPU Cooler
Cooler Master, the leading manufacturer of chassis, thermal solutions, peripherals and accessories, announces the revival of the Hyper 212 EVO, a popular CPU cooler in the computer industry. It features an improved tower fin design, heat pipe layout, and upgraded fans and fan arms that provide even more value for end users of all types. Dents are formed when the heat pipes are sealed. Cutting and sealing does not cause damage; once the heat pipe is full, the machine tightens it. Fan speed: 600-2000 rpm (PWM) ± 10%, 600-1600 rpm (PWM) ± 10% (EC version).
Product dimensions – LxWxH 3.1 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches
Brand – Cooler Master
Type of power connector – 4-pin connector
Voltage – 12 volt
Power – 2.64W
Cooling method – Fan
- Well-balanced cooling performance ensures optimized fins with a perfect balance between high and low speed modes
- Wideband PWM fan with unique wave blade design for superior airflow
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 in.;
- Heat sink dimensions (W x D x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 in;
Intel E97379-001 Core CPU cooler for i5 8400
A thermal solution for your desktop computer! Add this Intel E97379-001 cooler and fan to your PC and help your Intel i5 processor stay cool and extend its lifespan and performance! The E97379-001 features a 3.5″ (90mm) aluminum heatsink with fan and support for Intel Core i3 Socket 1156 processors up to 3.06GHz! It also supports Socket 1155 motherboards with Sandy Bridge processors! Get the perfect cooling solution for your Intel processor with this cooler and Intel E97379-001 fan! Features/Specifications: Aluminum Cooler and Fan Intel Socket 1155/1156 General Features:Aluminum Cooler3.5″ (90mm) DC 12V, 0.17Asupport Intel Core i3 Socket 1156 processors up to 3.06GHzSupports Intel Core i-Socket 1155 “Sandy Bridge” processors 4-pin power connector (12″ length, approx: Intel Socket 1155/1156 aluminum coolers and fan Additional information: Notes:P/N: E97379-001Product Requirements: Supported motherboard (Socket 1155 or 1156)Supported processor Available 4-pin power connector
Product dimensions LxWxH 4 x 4 x 2.75 inches
Power connector type 4-pin connector
Voltage 12 volt
Power output 1
Cooling method Fan
- Intel Socket 1156 Aluminum heat sink and fan General specifications
- 3.5″ (90mm) DC 12V, 0.17A fan Supports Intel Core i3 Socket 1156 processors up to 3.06GHz
- Power connector 4-pin power connector (12 inch length, approx.)
- Regulatory approvals: UL CE approvals
SilverStone Technology SST-AR11 SFF 95 Watt Intel 115X CPU Cooler
Argon series coolers are designed to provide high-performance cooling for central processors. The 47mm high Argon AR11 fan features four 6mm thick copper heat pipes attached to the base using direct contact heat pipe (HDC) technology. Using advanced manufacturing techniques, the heatpipes have unusually narrow curves so they don’t protrude, taking up valuable space around the processor and reducing component interference during installation. A highly efficient and compact 92mm PWM fan, tuned for an optimal balance between airflow and noise, delivers up to 95W of cooling power (or more in the case of efficient airflow). For users who require increased efficiency in tight spaces, the high-quality and affordable AR11 is one of the best options on the market.
Product dimensions LxWxH 3.82 x 3.7 x 1.85 inches
Technology Brand SilverStone
Voltage 115 volts
Power output 3
Cooling method Air Cooling
Compatible devices desktop
- Designed for a low profile system with a height of 47mm. Airflow is 55.76 CFM. Noise level is 44.5 decibels.
- Four 6mm heat pipes and aluminum fins provide excellent thermal conductivity. Tightly bent heat pipes reduce installation noise
- Direct heat pipe contact (HDC) technology
- Includes a compact 92mm PWM fan for superior cooling and low noise. For use with processors up to 95W or more. A case with efficient airflow is required for use with CPUs over 95W TDP
- Compatible with Intel Socket LGA1150/1151/1155/1156
Archgon RGB Radiator Fan best i5 8400 CPU Cooler with Bright LED Colors
Cool down your computer with the Archgon RGB Cooler Fan. The 120mm design is sleek and efficient. It features a combination of red, green and blue colors. Get more airflow with less noise (about 20dB) thanks to hydraulic bearing technology. The fan uses high-quality shock-absorbing components to prevent damage to your computer from vibration. CPU cooler that will last up to 25,000 hours. Cold air is routed to the computer and hot air accelerates away from the computer at 1200 rpm. Includes cooling fan with cable and screws. Available in 3 versions: single fan with Mirage effect, single fan with Blaze effect or Multi Pack kit with 3 fans, door controller and remote control.
Voltage 12 volt
Cooling method Air cooling
Compatible devices Desktop
Noise level 20dB
- 11 blades and hydraulic bearing for low noise operation and improved performance
- High airflow keeps your computer perfectly cool
- Bright RGB colour LED backlight
- 8 anti-vibration pads: Shock absorption to prevent damage to your computer
- Up to 25000 hours of life
The socket of the processor is LGA 1151-v2.
The best processor for gaming | The best midrange processor is the Intel Core i5-12400. If you’re looking for the best mid-range gaming processor, the 6-core / 12-core Intel Core i5-12400 generation Alder Lake is definitely your choice.
September 24, 2017.
Intel began selling the Intel Core i5-8400 on September 24, 2017 at a recommended price of $182. It’s a desktop processor on the Coffee Lake-S architecture, primarily designed for office systems. It has 6 cores and 6 threads and is made in 14 nm process, the maximum frequency is 4000 MHz, the multiplier is locked.
First of all, the Core i5-8400 does not support overclocking. The absence of the symbol K at the end of the name means that the multiplication factor in this processor is fixed, and increasing the frequency above the values laid down by the manufacturer is almost impossible.
That is, when you buy a motherboard, then choose the option on the socket LGA1151 v2. Works the same processor on six processing cores, built on a technological process of 14 nanometers. That is, the model consumes very little power and emits a minimum of heat.
In your BIOS/UEFI find the CPU Core Ratio parameter (CPU Ratio, the name may differ depending on the software version) and increase its value. It is recommended to increase the power gradually, adding one or two units to the multiplier to minimize the risk of system crash. Save your settings and your computer will restart.
Corei5-8400: The Core i5-8600K is stable at 4.1 GHz and the Core i5-8400 is stable at 3.8 GHz even though the consumption of these processors is up to 150 and 100 watts respectively.
Intel Core i5-12600K
According to test results, Core i5-12600K is better suited for gaming than Ryzen 5 5600X. It is 38% faster in multi-threading mode than its AMD camp competitor. Moreover, in games it is also 7% faster than more expensive Ryzen 7 5800X!
The Intel Core i5-8400 is compatible with fast RAM (DDR4-2666). If you happen to have a platform on the top-of-the-line Intel Z370 chipset, we recommend getting modules with a frequency of 3000 MHz or higher. The reviewed processor has an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 graphics core.
Core i5 and i7 processors use Turbo Boost, but Core i7 models typically achieve higher frequencies. Intel’s Hyper-Threading feature uses multithreading technology and makes the OS and applications think the processor has more cores than it actually does.